* For move ups, Colour work etc scroll to bottom *
HOW TO PURCHASE HAIR EXTENSIONS.
1- You MUST book an appointment FIRST BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. (Read more below)
Via facebook msg or txt. Failure to do this & no refunds apply.
2- Make sure to select the correct METHOD, WEIGHT & COLOUR.
(If you need thicker/more hair, msg 👏🏻 Us 👏🏻first👏🏻)
3- Incorrect choices may result to your colour not being in stock & no refunds.
4- AFTERPAY/ZIPPAY - MUST book appointment first & then set up the day before your appointment.
- Select your options, add to cart, checkout, follow to the end & select.
5- PLEASE MSG US FIRST! If you are unsure of ANYTHING (colour, your length/ thickness)
*** PLEASE READ ME ***
Why does the colour look different in person?
- Colours may vary because of users screens/settings.
Why do i have to make an appointment BEFORE PURCHASING?
- Because, AFTERPAY MUST be done the day BEFORE your appointment.
Also To make sure we are available & have your hair in stock.
Can i use AFTERPAY/ZIPPAY????
- YES, Book appointment 1st, THEN select options, add to cart, check out, follow to the end & choose.
I cant see the colour i want ???
- Awww babe, all extensions can be coloured (at your cost) but NOT lightened. Msg us.
Why do i have to buy your hair care, I just brought the newest PANT*NE???
- GIRRRRRRRL, If you want to use PANT*NE & other similar brands i may just cry a little or throw some sass! These products are packed with silicone & WILL damage your extensions - NO REFUNDS. “NO HAIR CARE, NO EXTENSIONS”
Do you GUARANTEE your extensions wont damage my hair & will last???
—No, WHY? if you don’t look after your extensions they will cause damage & wil not last you more then 1 week. When you leave our salon we cant monitor what your doing with your hair, so therefore no we can not guarantee the hair. If you have any problems at all please contact us ASAP, dont wait a week for it to get worse.
Ive lost 4 extensions, your a horrible hairdresser, i want a full refund ???
- Awwwwww babe, NO, BREATHE! With Micro beads/Fusions you cant expect to loose up to 10 extensions in the first week alone.
WHY??? Because its new for your hair, it needs to adjust, proper hair care may not have been followed. It’s completelty normal.
WHAT CAN I DO??? Grab a zip lock bag & keep the extensions safe. Do NOT pull at them, remove the beads or anything similar. Once/if you have 10 in your first 1-2 weeks msg us & we can put them back in FREE. Any more then 10 or after the first 2 weeks you will be charged a small fee*
DO’s, DONT’s & Are Extensions hard work???
DO- Brush, comb & derange gently, Wash 1-2 times a week*, Condition from mid to ends, plait before bed, avoid chlorine/salt, carry a brush, detangle spray & oil with you, always blow dry, take your time, love & appreciate your new do.
DONT - Use PROTEIN, sleep/leave extensions wet, rough up, cause tangles/matting, brush without support, lighten/perm/excessive heat.
“If you dont put in a little effort then yes they are hard work & it will be a horrbile experience” Don’t be that person.
- Unsure about anything??? PM or TXT us at any time BEFORE your purchase
- NO APPOINTMENT/ NO SHOW/NO PAYMENT/WRONG CHOICE = NO REFUNDS